Monday, December 5, 2011

More from Elder Z

Hey family! 


Ha, if this letter sounds like every other one, it probably is because it is.. I think i start all of them the same.. ha ha oh well..
Hey i just want to start out and say thank you for your letters, I always feel of your love, and they fill me with more love and appreciation for the lord, and this time i have to serve him. thank you for your advice, for everything! I love to hear from each of you!
 
This week has been a very eventful week, ha ha, first of all elder Rivera is my new companion, we are getting along great, and I really think we will be seeing this area begin to explode. We are both very excited to work and it doesn't hurt that he is Latino and speaks Spanish as his native tongue. Well the first night he was here, he couldn't sleep, and we found out that we have bedbugs in our pension.. so we are going to work just that little bit harder to find a new pension :) as well as the other day I woke up a little sick to my stomach, but it was just for a little, and I have been feeling fine ever since. 


Things are going really well here, both elder rivera and I are really motivated and excited to get to work here, and I know the Lord will do his work in his own way, and in his own time. 
Love you all, cant wait to talk with you this Christmas! keep on saying your prayers, and reading your scriptures! There is soo much to learn, every one of us has more to learn, and more blessings we could be recieving, so ask the lord waht you can be doing better, and listen, and he will answer. love you all! Have a good week!

love,

Elder Zimbelman

No comments: