Monday, February 13, 2012

Four

 Four years ago today this  little girl (all 5 lbs 1oz of her) made my daughter a mom and me a grandma.
Hard to believe she is four today. 
A little more than a year later this little one added to my joy. She will be three in May. 


Last year we welcomed our first grandson... who has grown like a weed. 
You can't help but smile when you see him.




In just four short weeks grand baby number four is due. Our third granddaughter.
I can't wait to meet her, to snuggle her and rest my cheek on her sweet newborn skin.

I have learned that I can hold and feel more joy than I ever thought possible.
A simple text full of incoherent letters makes me smile.
Short videos of these children watched over and over and over make me laugh over and over and over.

I have felt my heart long to hold and play with these little ones more than I can say.
I was asked a few weeks ago if I could have any spell or magical ability
from Harry Potter what would it be? 
This question was not to be taken lightly... 
even if it meant revisiting all the books/videos again.
I have my answer... the ability to disapparate.

The only thing that came even close was to have a time turner.
So that I could relive the time I have with them over and over.




Thanks to my kids for making me a grandma.

These children are such a blessing!

2 comments:

MZ said...

Well said! Thanks to Amy and Celisa (along with Jordan and Aaron too).

Celisa said...

Thanks for being such a wonderful grandma! And thank you for being willing to come clear across the country to be with us after the baby is born. Livi is so excited to see you!