Thursday, March 27, 2008

playing around with color

I lost my scrap booking desk top again and need to find it. In the mean time I spread out all over the kitchen table and have been playing with color combinations. I love the Happiness background stamp, it makes it easy to experiment with different color combinations and be able to come out with a cute card with out taking a lot of time worrying if the design is going to work. I stamped the entire background in a bunch of colors - I started out with four and ended up with 12 - but that made it fun to put colors together and experiment. Here are my four favorites. I made some into a pocket card with the wild wasabi textured/scored card stock SU has for sale this month. The one below on the right still needs something but I loaned my wild wasabi stamp pad to Amy so it will have to be bare for a little while.





1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey Mom! I didn't realize that you have a blog! Maybe we will have to start one up too....