Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good Evening

Dear Family,

Today was crazy! Even on P-day we were running around like a chicken with it's head cut off! We didn't even have time to get on the internet today. That is why I'm writing you right now.

I'm at the bus station now with my comp. Elder de Paula. We are going to Santiago to give a training there. But it's interesting that we found President here and a new sister had just arrived.

It's funny because president was needing to leave and would have to wait if we weren't here. But, what do you know, we missed the bus earlier and it just happened to be that we were in the right place at the right time. Hmmm, coincidence?

Well, this week has been even more rushed than last. We haven't even had time to buy stuff. But it looks like the zone is going pretty well and we are very excited!

The highlight of the week was without a doubt the Leadership Counsel! It was really great to have the experience to be considered the mission family.

We also studied leadership examples like Christ and Moroni and I really felt humbled. I realized that I am nothing and need to learn all that I can from there examples! I challenge all of you to study Moroni's life and also the way that the Lord lead by example. It is amazing that many times he only needed to say, "come follow me!" Words so simple but have such an impact from whom they were said. We conversed also about a servant and a leader and then the term, "leader-servant."

I started my mission thinking about me. Then about my companion and my investigators. Then about my district. Now I know that my perspective has to be much greater to see how God sees. I pray so much for the missionaries individually in my zone now. Also for President and Sister, the assistants and all of the missionaries in the whole world! I wish that I had known this much earlier in my mission! I would appreciate it if you would all pray for President and Sister Myrrha(me-huh) and for all of the investigators and missionaries in the whole world. That is how missionary work will progress.

I would like to be able to tell you exactly how it was at the council but I am afraid words wouldn't do it justice!

I thank you all so much for your love and support and prayers. It means so much to me!

Sorry I'm sending this email so late. But, I think it's better than never.

Love,

Elder Zimbelman

No comments: