Monday, February 15, 2010

My last transfer

Dear Family,

I have written two emails that have gotten erased because of the internet and I am afraid that I don't have much time left!

Well my wish has been granted and I will be staying here for my last six weeks. Everyone has been asking me if I am doing alright, if I am getting trunky. I tell them that I'm working a lot harder than they ever did ;) and that I'm going to work until the end!

We are working a ton here and really seeing some people change! We are working with a lot of families and could really use your prayers. Thanks for all of your love and support in the past and I can really feel it and appreciate it.

Well, President has sent in a Brazilian that is a good worker and will take the place of Elder Breinholt that ended his mission this transfer. He was really burnt out and so this should be a great change!

Love you guys!

I'll write more next week!

Elder Zimbelman

P.S. Elder Mott is in the best area in the mission! Vila Julia! The day he got in President called me and I was able to talk to him and get him excited to start his mission in the best area in the mission! His area baptizes about an eighth of the missions baptisms! Awww, Lucky!

Talk to you all later

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Glad your son will stay in the same district with my son, Elder Swingle. Ryan respects him a lot and really is learning so much from your son. Ryan has a little over 19 months to go.

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Debbie! how fun to meet someone that knows my son. I would love to get to know you better. Email me kz@byu.net.