Tuesday, October 26, 2010

No spitting today

I feel a little bad for my rant last time
(mostly for letting it sit for so long)
I felt much better after a run... gotta love those endorphins.
  This was the view from my front porch this morning.
(taken in my pj's - burrrrrr)
 Fall has been amazing this year. We had our first real storm last Saturday. It's cold but the colors are spectacular and the leaves are finally falling because of the rain and wind. But even in the midst of the storms the wind will blow the clouds away and we get short periods of sunlight that make the leaves glow bright yellow. These pictures don't really do the leaves justice.
And inside...
 cleaning out cupboards - just the bottom shelf - I don't want to get too ambitious.
But I did wash off the turntables and wipe down the containers.
 It was relatively quick and it looks soooo nice. It was long overdue.
(Maybe someday I will have a few cabinets with glass doors just like the decorators do.)
  
 It felt so good I decided to do the other spice cabinet too...
Only now I need to figure out what to do with all the stuff that came out of the cabinet.
Looking through it I realized why it was in there...
I didn't know what to do with it.

And I still don't...

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm impressed, Mom! Way to go! Thanks again for skyping this morning...it definitely helped!

Anonymous said...

Do you use that stuff? If not, toss it in the garbage...