Monday, September 1, 2008

WOW - short and sweet

K, I ran out of time and my ginormous email is history.

But, Elder Vigeta and I are burning through our shoes.

We have been praying to find leaders and thus teaching pastors. It's been a bit of a headache but I guess you get what you ask for. They have been showing a lot of interest I am just praying that they can open their hearts.

We have had a lot of cool experiences this week with people that have been prepared; We are teaching a family that is having problems and we were in the right place at the right time.

Also we found an ancient investigator that already read the Book of Mormon cover to cover dictionary and all. Ha, he said that the dictionary was really interesting and probably his favorite part!

I'm really sorry that I can't write more, but, The Church is True the book is Blue.

Love, Elder Z

Tchau

No comments: