Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Dear Family,

I feel so very blessed to have such a wonderful family! After any sort of spiritual training here in the mission I get really excited and animated to keep working and yesterday it was a real booster to talk with you all.

This has been a good week. We have been having a lot of help from the members here and were able to meet a lot of new people at church yesterday that we will start to teach.

My companion is the man! He is a very good missionary; excited to work, follows the spirit and I think when I leave here, he will become a DL. I am having a very good time working with him because he is also very humble. I hope we spend a long time together here but, for some reason I don't think I will stay here for much longer.

We are working with a few families that have been showing some progress but, we'll see who will really progress this week. We are hoping to have a few baptisms for this week and the week to come. Here are some of our investigators to pray for: Elaine, Diessica, Maikon, Fernanda, Tyana, Pricilla, Everton, Alex, Kevin, Samuel, Paulo, Sandra, Nelson, Salete and Derli.

We will all appreciate your prayers!

It was really great to hear all of your voices and to feel your love and support! I'm eternally thankful.

Until next week,

Love you,

Elder Rob

No comments: