Monday, April 12, 2010

My day

Despite the flowers beginning to bloom just past my front porch
my day began a little rough.
My neck was tight and I didn't sleep well
In aerobics I had two left feet - but at least I didn't fall...

I did get the Volvo emptied of it's contents at DI
but before I could get this "way darker than the picture on the internet"
and "rotten egg smelling" rug returned...
The power steering pump went out once again
and we are sans Volvo for the beginning of the second week.
It's place in the garage filled only with puddles of power steering fluid.

We did FINALLY get the BMW registration done today...
that has taken months.
With Robbie's help we got the motorcycle inspected, licensed and insured.
I almost forgot how much growing/grown boys/men eat.

But in the end we had enough food.

Nico was over and to prepare him for his upcoming mission in Brazil
Rob gave us all a Portuguese lesson.


Meanwhile - out our window
the popcorn is popping on the apricot tree
A lone daffodil is smiling brightly
And these lovely little flowers...
sit just past my front porch
waiting for me.

1 comment:

Celisa said...

I'm sorry about the Volvo having more issues. Our car won't start for some reason, so we kind of know how you feel. I'm glad that you are having some nice spring weather though!