Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hey!

Hey guys! 


It has been an interesting week. We seemed to have a really hard time finding anyone at home, or they were always about to leave, or something. Things really have started to slow down. Also this week, we went and visited a family, who live out in the boonies. On our way back, we saw Gonzalo, and he waved us down, and started talking to us. We had left Moroni 8 for him and his father to read, about baptism, and he came up to us, and had understood it soo well! He was like, "Hey, things are going well for me ever since I have been talking to you guys, and I can always feel the spirit when you guys come, then it leaves with you too. So man, I need to get baptized to get the Holy Ghost, huh?" He still has a bit to learn to be ready but it was soo cool! 


Family thank you for your prayers this week. I honestly could feel it strenghtening me. I know the lord loves us, and wants soo bad for us to come back to Him.  I hope that each of us can retain the big picture, and remember that this life is not about work, or school or things like that, but really this life is about learning how to show our Heavenly Father that we are willing to do what it takes to live with Him someday.


Love you all,


Elder Zimbelman


*this is just an excerpt of a much longer letter. If you are interested in reading the letter in it's entirety let me know and I can email it to you.

No comments: