Wednesday, October 12, 2011

P-Day trip

Hey, we went on a trip to a place called Villa Pehuenia yesterday, and there were some things that went wrong and we got back too late to write yesterday, SORRY! I really feel bad, and there is a lot I want to write about, but I am just gonna give a short report. I just want to make sure you all know im totally fine, I can just imagine that mom was worried when i didnt write yesterday! 


It truly was an awesome little trip. We went with the Cuevas family who are members here in Cutral Co. They are soo helpful and Adrian, the dad, speaks English so that is always nice. The people that went were me and my companion Elder Pack, who i have a couple pictures with, Adrian Cuevas and his family, and an investigator family that will be getting married soon so they can be baptized. it was beautiful day, and something I will never forget!











As far as the real important stuff, our investigators, we are doing well. We havent been able to teach Martin and Vanina for a little while because they went on a trip, and then he had to leave for work. We had an appointment scheduled but they weren't there, so with them we are kind of stagnating. Hopefully this Thursday we will go there and have a great lesson. 





We had an amazing lesson with Gloria and with Adrian (who we went on the trip with) and she is ready for baptism. We are going over there tonight, and we are going to have a great lesson, she has a baptismal date of the 22 of this month. Also this week we found a guy named Gonzalo, who is golden! We taught him, and he really took it well. We asked him how he was feeling, and he talked about feeling warm inside, and how we had 

something special, and so we commited him to baptism, and got him started reading the Book of Mormon. We will be going by there tonight. When we invited him to be baptized, he acepted and said buenisimo! Which is like saying awesome or really good. it was sweet! 


We also had a lesson with another investigator that we hadn't been able to find for a while, and when we finally talked to her again, she is super ready. We are going to visit her tonight, and set a baptismal date with her, her name is Christina. 

So we are finally starting to see some success. I think what has made the difference this week, is that we had a really good district meeting with our zone leaders, and they talked alot about setting baptismal dates, becasue only through baptism can people enter into the straight and narrow path. 


I love each and every one of you, and dang! I want to write a ton, but we need to go and work today! love you all, I will catch you up more next week! The gospel is true, and I am loving sharing it with the people here, we are soo blessed to have everything we have, and it is a shame if we dont try and share it! Love you all, read your scriptures, say your prayers, and everything will work out great! Keep your letters coming, it is a highlight of my week to read about each of them! 




Love you all and until next week. You are all in my prayers, please remember me too! I know you are because I can feel the Lord blessing me from time to time with more than I deserve, so I know it must be because of you guys! Sorry about the lame letter! It won't happen again, if I can do anything about it!

Love, 
Elder Zimbelman











No comments: