Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Getting ready to go



This is the corner of the family room. This is Elder Zimbelman's luggage in the process of being packed. It's not the most convenient place... last night I had to throw him down his shorts (his room is in the basement) so he could go play soccer. Why is it in the family room? Sunday I asked him to move it away from the front door in the living room...
All we need is a laundry bag and to exchange the aerosol bug spray for non aerosol. Oh yea and to finish putting together his first aid kit... he needs some Band-Aids. 

He gets set apart tonight at 9:00. Can you believe it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to cry. I love you Elder Z! You are going to be a fantastic missionary! Ok, now I'm bawling. What a baby!
Will you send me his address?