Friday, April 11, 2008

WHAAAAAT?!


 I walked down the stairs this morning, 6:20 AM, still dark, time to get breakfast and pack lunches to get the kids off to school. I looked out the little window in front of the stairs  and what did I see? No popcorn on the apricot tree but SNOW! I mean come on. Its April 11th for heaven's sake. What happened to March coming in like a lion and out like a LAMB. Where is our Lamb? April showers bring May flowers....I don't think they were referring to snow showers! Everyone chant together "I WANT SPRING, I WANT SPRING!" My poor daffodils. Look on the far right on the picture below, can you see my little purple anemones? Of course you can't, their buried in snow! We gave Aaron and Celisa 
an old Oak desk that we don't need anymore and he is refinishing it. Last night I moved the van out of the garage and parked it on the street so he could get started. I said, "I don't mind parking on the street as long as it doesn't snow!" and of course I had to drive carpool this morning! I guess I still need to check the weather report! Are you still chanting? I can't hear you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Move to AZ.