Monday, April 7, 2008

Ruby's Blessing.


I'm a little late with this one, life has been a little crazy lately. Ruby was blessed on March 30th. Jordan gave her a beautiful blessing. She is blessed to have such a wonderful father and mother. She was blessed in the same dress Amy and Jennifer were blessed in. I made it from left over material from my wedding dress. I never thought it would be come an heirloom. This isn't the best picture, I've been playing around with photography and you can see why a reflector is needed on the other side. Sorry Jordan about the shadow on your face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!! How beautiful! I wish we lived closer. Sorry about the "hidden" blog. I guess I forgot to tell you. I'm totally glad you found it and I'm glad that I can stalk yours. I love to see pictures of your kids! Amy looks amazing. And I even looked at Aaron's blog. I was just thinking that you Robby leaves in a week, right? Wow.