Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I should be....

Studying

I don't know what my problem is.

I should just bite the bullet and get it over with.

One month and I will be done... all done... possibly never reviewing at the bottom of the stairs before I enter the testing center again...

Why am I so easily distracted this week?

Why do I worry that I won't know what to do with myself when I graduate when I have more to do right now than I can ever get done (even when I neglect my studies)?

Why do I sometimes entertain the thought that I should just take the stupid test right now .... rationalizing that as long as I pass no one cares!

The truth is I do care.

And as much as I love to goof around with Jennifer, play with Ruby, do laundry, clean the kitchen, put together the perfect outfit, blog, read other peoples blogs, check out facebook and discover the secrets of Bajio's green enchilada sauce I would enjoy all those things more if this test was behind me.

Back to the books.

PS. I will post the recipe for the green sauce later - It's awesome!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

The test will be over in the blink of an eye (relatively speaking, of course). I am so amazed at how hard you're working and studying; I admire you so much. Hang in there. Not long now. :)

Christie said...

Hang in there Karen! You are terrific and I can't wait to see a picture of you in your CAP and GOWN!