Monday, March 16, 2009

Winter comes to an end and is just getting started

Dear Family,

This week I've made the decision to give it all I've got before I leave Santo Ângelo. I've have been here for 6 months and boy am I ready for a change! I have a lot of memories and friends here but, the work here is nothing but easy!

I know that where fear is, faith can't be. But, to tell you the truth I think that this week won't be just a walk in the park. Pray for us!

Well, I'm not going to lie; this past week hasn't been all that easy. Elder Borlot is ready to go home and my spirits haven't been at 100% but, the fight continues. I'm convinced that all of these experiences that I'm passing will serve for my knowledge and good.

Gustavo and Jose are doing awesome. Now we have three young couples in the new members class and they're all learning together.

Marcio and Geleane are doing great too. Except for the fact that I will have to leave here in a week. They have really been a tender mercy of the Lord for me and a confirmation when Mom told me that there are people waiting for me here in the mission. They will come along just fine and be firm members of the church.

Last night we did a fireside and it was really a success. It was about missionary work and the spirit was really strong! Now the members know their role and responsibility in the work and are excited. I think the next missionaries that come out here will have a lot more help.

This week has been rough but thanks to your prayers, examples, support I haven't given up and don't expect it. The prayer list will be the same this week.

I hope and pray that you all have a great week! Thanks for everything you do!

Don't forget to pray for: Elder Borlot, Gustavo, Jose, Marcio, Geleane, Michel, Adriana, Adriel, Angela.

Until next week...

Elder Zimbelman

No comments: